RNA Interference (RNAi) technology has made it possible to effectively regulate gene expression. The application of this technology in the laboratory has given scientists a glimpse into the complex biological systems of humans and mammals alike. The ability of RNAi to knockdown target genes enables scientists in identification and validation of drug targets as well as in the discovery of cell-signaling pathways that are vital to organism survival and disease control. This technology is crucial to the development of new therapeutic drugs and treatments.
At Altogen Labs, our scientists apply advanced biotechnological techniques to develop new RNAi products and RNAi services. We are committed to offer the highest quality RNAi services for scientific research at the lowest price. Altogen Labs’ life science research services include a wide variety of preclinical CRO studies, xenograft and in vivo toxicology, stable cell line development, and complete A-to-Z RNAi gene silencing services including gene targeting, siRNA synthesis, functional in vitro validation, siRNA encapsulation, in vivo siRNA protection and tissue-targeted delivery (mouse and rat models). We also perform RNAi library-based high-throughput screening, which expedites finding corresponding genes for particular phenotypes, accelerating the process of scientific discovery.
Our standard RNAi services include:
- In vivo siRNA delivery
- Quantitation of siRNA/shRNA functional knockdown effect by qRT-PCR and Western Blot
- siRNA transfection optimization
- Generation of stable RNAi cell lines (stably expressing shRNA targeting gene of interest)
- Transient (siRNA) and stable (shRNA) transfection services
- siRNA, shRNA, miRNA design and synthesis
- Altogen’s tetracycline-inducible RNAi systems
- RNAi Screens
- Genome-wide siRNA and microRNA high-throughput screens
- Gene targeting
- RNAi reporter cell lines generation
- In vitro functional testing of siRNA-induced mRNA knockdown
- RNAi screen pathway analysis
- RNAi manufacturing
- siRNA and microRNA chemical modification to enhance stability in vivo
- PCR cloning: shRNA-encoding vector construction
- Reporter gene (RNAi) assays
At Altogen Labs, we recognize that providing fast delivery of products and services is critical to expediting research. We are committed to meeting our clients’ timely needs while maintaining high quality and integrity. All of our services undergo rigorous QC procedures.
Once we know the details of your project, we can provide you an immediate price quote (contact us via e-mail at email@example.com). Please note that experimental details will help us to provide an accurate quote and timeline estimate.